five good reasons to choose me for your next project
1. I'm an improv actor turned improv marketer, which means I listen well and play well with others: clients, strategists, account directors, web developers, creative technologists, art directors...
2. I can get to the heart of a strategic problem fast and deliver fresh, effective solutions. If the strategy doesn't make sense, the creative won't have a real impact. So, I try to help you get that strategy right.
3. Going into any new project, my goal is to execute big ideas, even for tiny mobile devices.
4. I'm experienced in writing for many media:
- social media
- broadcast tv and radio
- podcasts and web-based video
- print, outdoor, brochures and other collateral (can you say, "coffee cup sleeve advertising" three times fast?)
5. While I pride myself on being a quick study in any category, I have become something of a specialist in marketing of:
- new technology, new manufacturing
- banking, mortgage lending, and insurance & investments
- pharmaceutical and healthcare
- multi-unit retail stores
How can I help you? Let's talk. Working together we can create great results for your brand.
Michael Berliner is an experienced copywriter based in the Triangle area of North Carolina (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill). Get in touch with Michael